A few words about me: I got my electronic engineering degrees in Italy and then moved to UK, where I currently live. Self-taught, but also influenced by an uncle who was a photographer, I have always been passionate about visual arts. The past five years I have totally devoted myself to street photography, a passion that stemmed from my curious nature and eagerness for observing life unfolding around me.
Limited edition signed and numbered photographic prints as well as my 160yen and faceless photobooks are available for sale. Please see the prints section.
- Naples (Italy), Oct-Nov 2012 - Solo show: "Tokyo retrospective (2008-2012)" at the Keste' Diner, Pozzuoli, Napoli.
- London (UK), March-April 2012 - Solo show: "Shine on Japan" at the electric coffee Co Art Cafe', Ealing.
- London (UK), October 2011 - Group show: 23rd London Independent Photography (LIP) exhibition. Three photos from the project "Shine on Japan" were featured.
- London (UK), July 2011 - Group show: "Shine on Japan" - Matchbox Media launch event.
Articles & tear sheets
- Photos from my ongoing documentary project "Missing generation" were featured on issue n.23 of the Camerapixo magazine (Sept 2012)
- My profile and a portfolio were featured on issue n.15 of the Camerapixo magazine
- My piece about the story behind the 160 yen work has been published on the winter 2011 issue of the fLIP magazine. [tear sheet]
- A photo essay about the 160yen project was featured on the excellent IPA (Invisible Photographer Asia) website.
- The November 2011 issue of the Chinese Travel and Photography magazine featured a long interview with me together with some of my photos. [tear sheet 1][tear sheet 2][tear sheet 3]
- Italian photographer Gabriele Lei has written a review about my 160yen book on the Pixels and Paper website. It is here (Italian only).
- TRUTH magazine, Issue n.5 (January 2011) featured four 160yen photos. [tear sheet 1][tear sheet 2]
- My 160yen project won the Black+White Photography magazine "Travel" competition and five photos have been featured on the May 2011 issue together with an interview. [tear sheet]
- Four photos from my project faceless were featured on the July 2010 issue of Black+White Photography. [tear sheet]
- Various photos from my faceless portfolio together with a short article were featured on the October 2009 issue of Fotografare (Italian photography magazine). [tear sheet]
- Four photos from 'faceless' were featured on the October 2009 issue of Practical Photography (UK photography magazine). [tear sheet]